Created for Fitters and CAL FIRE Approved. Join us for a course to learn about the required acceptance tests for fire sprinkler systems and the subtle changes to the requirements when applied to new systems/existing systems, aboveground/underground pipe, and systems filled with water vs. systems filled with air.
Upon completion of this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Navigate NFPA 13 to determine the acceptance testing requirements for specific systems.
- Determine the appropriate pressures to hydrostatically test pipe.
- Understand allowable leakage rates for underground pipe.
- Identify additional tests required for underground and dry pipe systems.
Continuing Education Credits: 0.1 CEUs, 1.0 CPDs, 0.1 CAL FIRE Fitter CEUs, and Vermont T-3 TQP Renewal CEUs
- This webinar offers CAL FIRE approved CEUs and Vermont T-3 TQP Renewal CEUs
Standard Referenced: NFPA 13, 14, 20, 2016 Editions
Please log in to receive member pricing.