Beginning Design School (Aug)

Beginning Design School (Aug)


Starts: August 14, 2023, 8:00 AM (Central)

Ends: August 25, 2023, 5:00 PM (Central)


The Beginning Fire Sprinkler System Planning School presents a comprehensive, practical approach to preparing fire sprinkler system drawings. Students receive two full weeks of instruction, 60% of which is study and review of NFPA 13 (2019). The other 40% is preparing fire sprinkler system layout, shop drawings, and hydraulic calculations by hand. There is no CAD or third-party software taught in this class. The students learn by planning and drawing sprinkler systems while studying and applying NFPA 13 (2019 Edition).

Please log in to receive member pricing.

Price: $ (Shown in cart)