Obstructions in NFPA 25-2013(CA)
Starts: January 22, 2022, 8:00 AM (Pacific)
Ends: January 22, 2022, 9:00 AM (Pacific)
Date: 1/22/22 Time: 8:00 AM Pacific Time / 10:00 AM Central Time
Join us for a webinar to learn about obstructions in fire protection systems. This webinar will discuss the various caused of obstructions in water-based fire protection systems and the required inspection, testing and maintenance procedures.
Upon completion of this webinar attendees will be able to:
- Understand the importance of inspecting for and eliminating obstructions
- Identify the major sources of obstructions
- Locate and apply the requirements for internal inspection and examination of pipe
- Registration Fees (per person):
- AFSA Member: $25
- Non-Member: $50
- AHJ: FREE
- Continuing Education Credit:
- This webinar offers: 0.1 CEUs, 1.0 CPDs, and 0.1 CAL-FIRE approved CEUs.
- To receive continuing education credits for the webinar you must do all of the following:
- Register individually using your name that matches your fitter certification, if applicable.
- Update your account profile with your CAL FIRE-issued fitter ID number to receive CAL-FIRE approved CEUs
- Connect with unique webinar link
- Do not share or use someone else's unique webinar link.
- Attend the webinar in its entirety
- Respond to each checkpoint question
- Submit a completed evaluation form within 14 days of the webinar
Please check your time zone to ensure you connect at the right time:
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Pacific Time
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM Mountain Time
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Central Time
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern Time
Please log in to receive member pricing.