Updates to NFPA 25, 2023 Edition
Date: 2/24/22 Time: 9:00 AM Pacific Time / 11:00 AM Central Time
Join us for a webinar to learn about changes made to the 2023 edition of NFPA 25 Standard for the Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems. The second draft of the standard has passed ballot and is scheduled to be adopted at the NFPA Technical Meeting in June. This webinar will discuss the proposed changes and the impact they may have on contractors..
- Determine the qualifications for a competent person
- Identify and apply new definitions for “Floor Level” and “Exercise”
- Identify updated frequencies for the testing of sprinklers
- Identify new requirements for the testing and inspection of concealed sprinklers
- Identify new requirements for the testing and inspection of fire pumps
Registration Fees (per person):
AFSA Member: $25
Continuing Education Credit:
This webinar offers: 0.1 CEUs, 1.0 CPDs
To receive continuing education credits for the webinar you must do all of the following:
- Register individually using your name that matches your fitter certification, if applicable.
- Connect with unique webinar link
- Do not share or use someone else's unique webinar link.
- Attend the webinar in its entirety
- Respond to each checkpoint question
- Submit a completed evaluation form within 14 days of the webinar
Please check your time zone to ensure you connect at the right time:
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM Pacific Time
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Mountain Time
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Central Time
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Eastern Time
Please log in to receive member pricing.