Sizing & Selection of Fire Pump Systems
Starts: June 23, 2022, 11:00 AM (Central)
Ends: June 23, 2022, 12:00 PM (Central)
Date: 6/23/22 Time: 9:00 AM Pacific Time / 11:00 AM Central Time
Join us for a webinar to learn the sizing & selection of fire pump systems. Where needed, fire pumps are an essential component of a water-based suppression system. Selecting the appropriate driver and pump is a critical component of a successful and profitable installation project. This webinar examines how to determine the need for a fire pump along with choosing the proper pump capacity. Common issues and mistakes made when designing, installing, inspecting, and testing fire pumps will be discussed.
- Identify three acceptable drivers of fire pump systems.
- List operating requirements for fire pump performance.
- Discuss the proper sizing of fire pumps.
Registration Fees (per person):
AFSA Member: $25
Continuing Education Credit:
This webinar offers: 0.1 CEUs, 1.0 CPDs
To receive continuing education credits for the webinar you must do all of the following:
- Register individually using your name that matches your fitter certification, if applicable.
- Connect with unique webinar link
- Do not share or use someone else's unique webinar link.
- Attend the webinar in its entirety
- Respond to each checkpoint question
- Submit a completed evaluation form within 14 days of the webinar
Please check your time zone to ensure you connect at the right time:
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM Pacific Time
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Mountain Time
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Central Time
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Eastern Time
Please log in to receive member pricing.